Blacktail Deer Plateau The devil's den
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Sabriyah called Osprey tiny, Peregrine blinked down at her and supposed that she was, though she and her sister had seemed nearly gigantic ever since Pied's pups had joined them. "If you think she's small, you should see Pied's," he murmured, a fond smile pulling at the corners of his mouth as he continued to look down at baby Osprey, who gnawed so ineffectually on the stub of his toe.

At length, he looked up and added, "I don't know. I guess so. I never paid much attention until I had my own." By the sound of it, Sabriyah didn't have much experience with pups herself. Her manner was overtly curious as she leaned in closer, sniffing at the young whelp.

Although Peregrine didn't necessarily want others coming too near his puppies while they were still so young, he made no move to stop Sabriyah or warn her away. If she sought to touch Osprey Jr., he would likely stop her with a growl. So far, she'd proved to be a great addition to the plateau's ranks, yet Peregrine hadn't built enough trust and comradeship with her to trust her with his week-old daughter.

"She's named for my sister, you know. Have you met Osprey the Elder yet?" Peregrine wondered after a moment, his tail softly thumping as his daughter's tiny teeth and tongue found a sensitive spot between two of his toes. It tickled.
Messages In This Thread
The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 07:26 PM