Moonspear Couldn't run away, anyway
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She felt confused at his explanation of how he didn't save her at all. "But you did," she said softly. "You got me to a safe place after a tree had broken my leg. You went to look for help, and even though you lost me, in the end you still came for me." Rain couldn't understand how he didn't see that. Even if he did lose where she was, and even if he wasn't the one to find her first, Nishu had still come back for her. "I don't blame you," she told him. "You have been by my side time and time again. You've been there since we first met." Rain looked down at the cold floor of the cave with a smile. "I wouldn't want anyone else." She looked up at him and shivered, feeling the chill of the air being carried by a soft wind into the cave. "I could use some extra warmth. Would you mind?" She rearranged herself slowly so that there was room for Nishu to lay next to her. Honestly the cold didn't bother her too much, she just wanted an excuse for him to be close to her. "Please?" She patted the spot near her with her tail. "It's been lonely, I could at least use the company." She prayed that he would not refuse her. The whole situation pulled on her heart so much that she felt she would fall apart if he left.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 09, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 26, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - December 04, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - December 06, 2015, 04:52 AM