Blacktail Deer Plateau baby's first everything
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
This topic might interest you. :)

With four puppies to feed and nurture, Hawkeye didn't get much time to herself. When she decided to take a break, Peregrine quickly offered to sit the pups while she went out and stretched her legs. He slipped her a nuzzle and a nip to the rump as she trotted away, then swiveled around to stand watch in front of the den. About every minute or so, he peeked inside to smile at the pile of puppies as they slept, yet he did not enter nor disturb them.

At least, he didn't mean to disturb them. Only when Pura's cry pricked his ears did Peregrine realize his shadow had fallen on the bunch, robbing them of the sunshine. "Sorry, little dude," the swarthy Alpha murmured, sidestepping to remove his body from the doorway while keeping his head thrust a few inches inside. His nose wrinkled at the pungent smell. All of the puppies were gassy but, for whatever reason, Pura's were the rankest. They even beat Mo's age-old stink bombs.

Slowly, he dropped to his haunches, sitting just outside the entrance so that he could peer over one shoulder and watch the pups. His eyes continuously returned to Pura, who looked particularly blue in the sunlight. "I don't know what to consider you, kiddo," Peregrine mused aloud. "You're either my great nephew, my nephew-in-law or possibly my foster son. You can just call me your dunk. Get it?" He snickered lightly, his cool jade eyes now wandering from gray to white to black to (slightly darker) gray, loving the entire monochromatic rainbow.
Messages In This Thread
baby's first everything - by Pura - April 07, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Pura - April 08, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: baby's first everything - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 08, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Pura - April 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 12, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: baby's first everything - by Pura - April 12, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 14, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: baby's first everything - by Pura - April 17, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 18, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: baby's first everything - by Pura - April 19, 2014, 12:45 PM