Moonspear Couldn't run away, anyway
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Rain seem to be trying to tell him different, a brighter side of what he has done. But that came no where close to erasing the guilt and the thoughts of having failed. A real Knight would have done better. If he was actually fit for the job then Rain wouldn't have gotten hurt. Even though he spent so much time training and preparing he still wasn't good enough. It's as if he wasn't born to be a Knight, He wasn't born to be a legend.

Rain asked him to come close for the purpose of giving her warmth and of keeping her company. Nishu hesitated when normally he wouldn't have. He remained in place, looking at the ground close to Rain. "A real Knight wouldn't have lost you and would have prevented that injury. I should have realized I wasn't ready for the job sooner than this, before you got hurt."

It's a sure fact that he wasn't ready for everything. He wanted to return home and follow the teachings again but this time he would pay much more attention. "I need to head back to my homeland and continue training with the other Knights so I can do the job correctly later." He said as he turned around as if he was going to leave but stopped. He realized that he needed to make an important decision here. Each choice had a impactful lost to it. He did want to stay with Rain but then he would abandon the dream of becoming a legendary Knight forever. If he returned home he would surely become trained enough to be legendary but that meant leaving Rain behind forever. Choosing one would abandon the other. What was the best choice?
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 09, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 26, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - December 04, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - December 06, 2015, 04:52 AM