Sheepeater Cliff My head is bloody but unbowed
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
His response took her by surprise. Unsure what to make of it, Koontz simply dismissed it, then puzzled over his next words. "The raven?" she repeated after him, unable to make heads or tails of that response. "My name is Koontz," she added. More recently, she had stopped using her surname when introducing herself. It just didn't have much meaning here and, besides, she wanted to make a name for herself. Her family would understand.

Although unwilling to join him on the sheer cliffs overhead, Koontz ascended the much-less treacherous area closer to the vale floor. Conversation wouldn't be easy from here, per se, but she really wasn't willing to go any further and she didn't feel right asking him to come down here. If he wanted, he could join her. If not, they could shout back and forth a few moments before moving along.

"I'm from Dragonwatchers, a pack that lives on the plateau northwest of here," she told him next. "Are you part of a pack, Two Face?" It felt a little odd to call him that, as she felt like she was insulting him. He seemed fond of the name, though, so who was she to question it?
Messages In This Thread
My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 01, 2013, 07:49 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 02, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 02, 2013, 04:40 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 03, 2013, 11:07 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 05, 2013, 12:09 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 05, 2013, 03:40 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 07, 2013, 09:45 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 08, 2013, 07:57 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 11, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 09:32 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 12, 2013, 11:55 AM