The Sentinels I aim to please
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The wolf who she had by now assumed alpha, rather than just a high rank, swept his gaze over her, studying hard. While not particularly bothered by him inspecting her, it sent a chill down her spine. His appearance was rather... well, frightening. While the female was not afraid, she knew that she would lose in any fight with this wolf. He was the alpha. He was dominant. He was in charge. Aria knew this quite well, also realizing now that she would need to work on her attitude, she assumed it wouldn't be taken lightly here. 

She fought her fur from fluffing up at the shiver, returning her focus to the task at hand; joining the pack.

"I come from a pack," she began briefly, leaving out exactly what pack or her reason for leaving. Her pack was surely unheard of so far away and she doubted the dark wolf cared. "I understand the workings of a pack and their means of survival," she noted, ears perking a bit as she shifted through her next words. "I would be more than just a scrappy loner needing a month or two recovery before being useful. I can jump into pack life whenever and wherever you need me." 

Aria began to wonder if she had spoken to much, but quickly decided she hadn't, and that she only had a lot to offer; which wasn't necessarily untrue. "I do not know of your skills or your packs skills, but I was halfway through training as a healer and plan to continue to master that trade. I am also a skilled hunter and fighter," she added the last part as to wrap up, touching lightly on the obvious skills that is necessary in a pack. She did, however, fail to mention that although she was skilled at hunting and trained often in fighting, she'd never been in an actual battle before, but her fluffy white coat and lack of scars may have given that away regardless. 
Messages In This Thread
I aim to please - by Aria - December 07, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 09, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 11, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 01:29 PM