The Sentinels I aim to please
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
omg don't apologize you're fine <3 I totally understand

Listening intently as he spoke, the white wolf couldn't help but smile fondly as he spoke of his mate. She was glad to hear that the pack was run by two alphas, rather than one. And, although they had just relocated, she was also glad to hear that the pack was established enough to have already assigned an alpha. She made a more important mental note of Blue Willow, however, as she was the pack healer. Aria decided that she would have to talk to her about the subject, perhaps she could teach her a few things.

The white wolf's head raised slightly, ears perking, as Lasher finished. At the mention of her being accepted as a Lambda she felt her pride sink a bit. She was by no means ungrateful or unhappy to be accepted to the pack, but she had forgotten that she would have to work her way back through the ranks- it was as if she'd almost forgotten that she would even receive one. Either way, the snowy fae was excited for his welcome, and felt her tail pick up pace behind her. She smiled to him and dipped her head once in gratitude. 

"My passion?" she questioned, although it was clear she understood the question. She stood still a moment, perhaps caught off guard by the question. She had mentioned her healing skills, and he had made note of it, but he wanted to know her passion. "Well..." her lips pursed a bit, and she found herself lost for words. "I'm not sure," she couldn't help but say. "I am still young. I suppose part of my reason for leaving my pack was to find it." Aria wondered what her honestly would mean to this wolf. She could have lied easily, but she would've stammered about for a few more moments, and she figured it was better to stay truthful to her new alpha.
Messages In This Thread
I aim to please - by Aria - December 07, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 09, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 11, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 01:29 PM