Cassiopeia's View Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain
7 Posts
Ooc —
omf I'm so sorry
I needed a break from life as a whole, and that included writing for a while
I'm better now, so ready to get these guys somewhere!

Cassie's smile lit up like fireworks when her brother told her it was her choice where they went next. Looking down the hill made it way too difficult to decide where to go in that exact moment. She could see the sea in the distance. Huge forests down below and lakes scattered throughout it all. Meadows blushed in patches here and there, and she could even see a dark patch in the trees somewhere to the east. All of those places were the place she wanted to go next.

But the sea was the most exciting one of all.

I've never walked in the sand... she told her brother. That was one thing that intrigued her, and she wanted to experiment with life now that there were no ties binding her anywhere.

I want to go to the sea, Nikki... she decided with a broad smile and an evidently excited tail.
Messages In This Thread
Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 16, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - November 16, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 17, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - November 17, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 18, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - November 18, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 20, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - December 10, 2015, 08:36 PM