The Sentinels I aim to please
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Still with the notion that lying perhaps wasn't the best way to start off with a new pack, Aria decided to tell a bit of the truth. She'd already practiced her lie to this question, and to her she believed she'd gotten rather good at it, but hadn't truly been chased out, and figured she could at least state why she left. 

The white wolf dipped her head a bit, showing that she planned to answer honestly to the alpha, and hoping he'd make note of such. "I had disagreements, with the way the pack was run. They were evil and controlling of others," she informed him. "I left on my own terms, but if I were to return I don't believe they'd have me back," she continued. Her sister, a higher rank, had actually forced her out. But it was with love and good intentions, not for hatred or because Aria had caused any large problems.

The snowy young girl nodded slowly, although hadn't a clue where he was talking about. She assumed she'd traveled here from the opposite direction, and hadn't come across the territory. It was when Lasher mentioned pups that her eyes lit up, head and ears perking slightly and tail wagging. "Oh?" she mused, "Congratulations," she replied, dipping her head once more before speaking again. "That is a wonderful blessing for a new pack, I look forward to meeting them. Blue Willow, you said was your mate? I look forward to meeting her as well," she woofed, her eyes still sparkling as she thought of the idea of pups. She would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous, but Aria knew she had plenty of time to start a family. And in a new pack, with new rules, she knew that now she could.
Messages In This Thread
I aim to please - by Aria - December 07, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 09, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 11, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 01:29 PM