Lost Creek Hollow been a while since we met
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
LMFAO I LOVE HIM ALREADY
but on a more serious note it's entirely up to you if you want to decide whether or not he was informed about mordecai at the borders. even though i'm totally the one who accepted you ooc (you literally caught me online right before i clocked in for my first shift today!), it would probably make more sense if he had been accepted by harlyn ic; i opted to be vague here about that. >_>

Where he had hoped to simply gain his attention, Mordecai found himself surprised at the social fumbling that followed it. He closed in almost leisurely, though leisure really had nothing to do with it — that was simply as quick as he was willing to take it — and his ears slicked back towards his skull. He had startled the other and given with the blurting apology and what was left to follow it, Mordecai had an inkling that either Harlyn or Luke had found his one at the borders. Of course within a certain distance, that was fairly negotiable as well; the wayward wolf smelled strongly of the wilds, but also of their borders. The amalgamation of scents was hard to miss.

"Well," Mordecai stated as his ears came forward again, "you're still in our territory. So you aren't entirely lost, not unless you don't belong here." Though his tone was light, the words left plenty to be desired or drawn from. Still, the deference was good even if he wasn't entirely sure whether or not the yearling could place a name to the marred face he was... faced... with. While there was potentially room for better wording, Mordecai idly flicked his tail. "What's your name?"
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 15, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 17, 2015, 02:50 PM