Phoenix Maplewood be the hammer to my nails
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
No worries! <3

This time, Ukko reaches out and touches his nose to hers.  It’s soft and quick and he’s back to his normal position.  Encouraging. He’s glad to have gotten her to loosen up and relax, even if it were only a little. He wouldn’t likely lose his leg if the woman hadn’t come across him but he would most definitely still be bleeding and an infection isn’t a too far off assumption that could happen.  It’s small enough he wouldn’t have otherwise sought out treatment, letting it get the best of him because a cut on his paw isn’t something he has time to worry about.

She decides she doesn’t know how to do anything for numbing but offers him a stick to bite on instead. Ukko shakes his head with a faint smile before he lifts his foot from the ground once more.  The nail is barely hanging by a thread at this point but at least it’s not bleeding.  Chances are it will restart once he’s pulled the nail from his toe.  The moss hadn’t filled up with his blood so he could use that again. His orange eyes focus on it for a moment, dipping his head to nose what dangles, and winces.

“The quicker the better,” he tells her, carefully placing his teeth around the edge.  He barely gives him time to gather his breath before he yanks and a loud whine escapes his chest.  Blood pools at the quick he pulled and he instantly puts his toe back to the ground, burying it in the crevices of the moss and spitting out what he’d taken off.  Even if the pain shoots up the nerve of his front leg, he applies pressure despite.  It would take a little bit longer to stop the bleeding and he’s thankful Scarlett had brought the slab of moss for him to use.
Messages In This Thread
be the hammer to my nails - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Scarlett - November 26, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Scarlett - November 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Ukko - November 28, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Scarlett - November 29, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Scarlett - December 01, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Ukko - December 01, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Scarlett - December 04, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: be the hammer to my nails - by Ukko - December 06, 2015, 10:12 AM