Sleepy Fox Hollow Am I Alone?
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Kryp doesn't like cats, whatever she says is HER opinion not mine :P

Continuing her path, the tawny wolf kept crushing the grass blades underneath her paws, the mud starting to stick to her. She was pretty fond of mud, it didn't bother her so much, considering her coat practically blended in at times.

As her long legs covered the land with her strides, her nose filled with another scent. It wasn't a wolf, it smelt different. Stopping in her tracks, the she-wolf lifted her gaze and stared to scan the area with her glassy eyes. In the rain, it was hard to find anything, water droplets continued to fly past her irises. Nothing big stood near her, no large animals made an appearance.

Finally closing in on a spot, her eyes locked onto the dark pelt. The feline looked small, much smaller than the mountain lions out here. It could have been perspective, it could just be a birth defect or starvation. It had a black pelt with penetrating eyes, its fur stood on edge as if it was calling a bluff and a warning.

The she-wolf slanted her eyes. She never liked felines, none of them. They made her burn with a bright passion of anger. There were a few larger cats around her old territory; annoying, mangy cats who didn't know their place. She growled loudly, giving off a warning like the feline did and exposed her large teeth in a rough snarl. She had never been really one to want to fight with no blind reason, Silver did that and it ended... poorly for the entire family. However, she hadn't had a kick of excitement or adrenaline rush in a while. She shook her head, she didn't wish to have claw marks on her.

"Mangy cat... Go home" She whispered in disgust, her hackles and tail raising, along with her neck to make her stature seem larger. She started to feel a bit of a fake confidence feed her. Was she hungry enough to want to fight a cat? It wouldn't be right if she wasn't, it would be a waste and a act of gluttony. What is a cat doing out in the rain? I thought they hated water. And why is that one so small?
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Am I Alone? - by RIP Krypton - December 13, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Am I Alone? - by Carrots - December 13, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Am I Alone? - by RIP Krypton - December 13, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Am I Alone? - by Carrots - December 14, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Am I Alone? - by RIP Krypton - December 14, 2015, 10:28 PM