The Sentinels *cue dramatic entrance*
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
omg i'm so sorry! i didn't even realize that i'd used your image ):

As the girl informed her of her name and rank, Aria nodded. The pretty young wolf smiled, and her tail wagged a bit at the dramatic pose that Pearl struck as she spoke. She dipped her head, giggling a little. "It's a pleasure," she replied, her posture straightening a bit. Once she saw that the older wolf had relaxed, she decided that it would be alright to stand as she normally did. It was far more comfortable to her and the thought of a bad back scared her. Better safe than sorry, she had decided long ago.

Her ears perked a bit when Pearl offered a den. It was almost as if she read her mind, but then again she was sleeping in a hole in the open. She didn't feel herself grow hot, but a bit of embarrassment struck through her veins. "Thank you, Pearl," she smiled, dipping her head. "I'd quite like that. The ground is too hard to dig into, and all I've gotten is a few scratch marks. I've hardly broken the surface," she mused, but in truth was quite disappointed with her lack of progress. No matter, she thought, it would soon be alright.

Aria relaxed then, sitting down. The snowy ground did not bother her as she sat. Being from the north she was quite used to the frigid flakes. And, as she'd just demonstrated in her shallow hole, she actually didn't mind the cold at all. She watched Pearl with a curious expression, deciding it would be appropriate to get to know the wolf, as she would be spending nights with her until she could dig her own den. "You must be a founding member then, yes?" she asked, curiosity laced in her voice. "Lasher mentioned you all came from a Plateau... One with Blacktail Deer, I believe. How is the transition, if you don't mind me asking." 
Messages In This Thread
*cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 14, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 15, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 15, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 16, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 16, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 16, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 17, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 20, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 20, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 24, 2015, 09:20 PM