Phoenix Maplewood Exploring a new sweet home
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
She doesn't ask any more questions about the woman healing and Ukko is thankful. He doesn't have anymore information to offer her and he quickly makes a note to go visit the white female soon. It hurts his heart to know how much pain she's in and he only hopes Reek's skills for healing come easily to him, keeping Scarlett in as little pain as possible. With a sigh he tries to stifle into a yawn, he turns to listen as the other explains about her skills, taking the bait to deviate from the conversation.

"Do you think you'll get the trade for hunter?" he asks with a slight tilt of his head. "I could help you out sometime if you'd like?" Maybe he could help by showing where the caches are through the pack or help track a herd of deer. Maybe she'd even be willing to help him out with his own.

"I'm a good hunter too, I think but I'm more interesting in being a warrior for the pack. Guard the borders, y'know?" he explains with a swish of his tail. If he'd been at the borders, maybe he could have gotten to Scarlett sooner but there's likely any reason he really would have. If she'd been that injured, the cougar wouldn't have to worry about her. He'd just come for him. "But I would also like to learn healing."
Messages In This Thread
Exploring a new sweet home - by Kari - December 03, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Ukko - December 03, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Kari - December 03, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Ukko - December 10, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Kari - December 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Ukko - December 17, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Kari - December 18, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Ukko - December 19, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Kari - December 20, 2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Exploring a new sweet home - by Kari - December 24, 2015, 05:30 PM