Lost Creek Hollow new phone who dis
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
In a sudden rush of excitement, the tail of the black wolf began to pound against the ground as Harlyn spoke. What interests her? Oh! Such an easy question, everything was so interesting. It was so simple. But even so, Ilya recognized that Harlyn meant what she wished to pursue; what sort of trades, so to say, would she be studying in order to help the pack.

"I am looking into plants," she explained, her tail wagging. "I originally was fascinated with becoming a Naturalist when I began to study weather patterns, but I've decided that if I could find out what each of the different herbs and plants did I could benefit the pack more," she dipped her head, hoping that Harlyn would find this to be useful. Mordecai had also informed her of Harlyn's fascination with healing, which meant herbs as well. She hoped that the alphess would be able to someday pass on some knowledge. 

"I've also been fishing quite a bit," she continued, tail still wagging. "Luke actually taught me when I first joined the pack, but I really love it. I think I'm getting pretty good at it," she winked playfully, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I can fish better than I hunt large game, and I quite like the act of it... It requires patience and focus, and I'm still learning to remain patient, to it's a good thing for me."

Ilya smiled a bit, thinking about her lack of patience. "What about you, Harlyn? Mordecai told me that you are a skilled healer, but what else interests you?"
Messages In This Thread
new phone who dis - by Ilya - November 21, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 04, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 06, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 09, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 19, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - January 01, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - January 02, 2016, 04:02 PM