Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace heard the footfalls of another and then a feminine voice spoke. Realizing that this was a leader of the pack, he became more submissive, though he kept his eyes on the pale furred one, to make sure he did not lunge and attack him. The younger one obviously had issues with him and he loathed him at this point, but he knew enough when to keep his mouth shut.

Jace shifted his weight again at the female's words and he wanted to say something, but he decided instead to keep his silence. He was not angry, nor was he a little boy, but she could think what she wanted at this point, because obviously he could sense it she would believe what she wanted anyway. "yes Ma'm I suppose that, it would be wise to root those out. He wanted to argue that she may think it was good diplomacy, but it was rude and uncouth, however he kept that to himself, thinking it wise to return to not speaking really much at all.

Jace however would correct this assumption, NO i did not say i just hunted with my father cohesively i said I could, I can also hunt with 4 and I can be in any position that is warranted. I would hunt with my mother, my father and my sister and we all took turns in every position so that we knew how to do it for when we were older. And I do not have an ego problem, I can work with others without a problem. Though at this point that was a slight lie as he knew he would never be able to work in any capacity with the pale demon child that stood before him.
Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM