Phoenix Maplewood in the waiting line.
I ain't even mad.
15 Posts
Ooc — Hana
I'm so, so sorry for the wait on this. I unexpectedly got engaged! Which naturally threw a wrench in everything.
The sable wolf replied easily to Kael's brief introduction with his own. Ukko presented the packlands and the agouti boy nodded visibly at the new information. His head began to formulate his own dreams and aspirations christened with a title under Phoenix Maplewood. Kael, the pack member of Pheonix Maplewood. Kael, the defender of Pheonix Maplewood. Kael, the righteous, courageous, stupendous...

Ukko had spoken again, and fortunately Kael, the foolish not-even member of any pack caught the tail end of the sentence. He could only assume that the other required his resume, skills and abilities to be eligible for a spot within the pack. Before he could start, a chuff was heard across the patchy snow. Kael looked up to see another dark wolf, but despite his small stature seemed to be the one in charge. He gave a bit of a low friendly woof in reply, his tail never ending the eager thump against his hindquarters.

"I hate to brag," he started a wolfish grin on his face. "But I'm a great hunter. Even through the oncoming winter, I was able to keep myself pretty well fed. I'm also young, just over one full year, and plan to grow and never leave the pack. I'm pretty flexible." He was inherently cocky, but his parents and instinct had hard coded respect to the ranked wolves. At this point, he was just pretending he wasn't begging.
Messages In This Thread
in the waiting line. - by Kael - December 13, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Kael - December 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Ukko - December 14, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Reek - December 14, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Kael - December 21, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Ukko - December 22, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Reek - December 22, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Kael - December 23, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: in the waiting line. - by Reek - December 25, 2015, 09:20 AM