Wapun Meadow Rising high to touch the sky
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
She was a traveler and a healer, the latter of which he thought fit her. Those green eyes were simply filled with compassion, warmth, and deep-seeded knowledge—he wondered where her capacity to be so open and friendly came from. Haunter was her polar opposite, but did not look at the blue-black female with jealousy or distaste. He liked those who were not like him. They tended not to bother him so much.

And he was sure that if he were to suddenly snap at Blue Willow, she would abruptly take her leave; not that he intended on doing such a thing. "I sometimes prefer my own company because I'm the only one who understands my jokes," he rasped dryly, not truly having an excuse to be outside of the Creek, but that worked just as well.

"It would seem that you've come to the right spot if you're looking for herbs," he said at length, because even though he'd never seen Wapun in bloom, it simply seemed like one of those fields that would yield many plants once spring was in full swing. "Maybe in another week or two, though. Not much has grown here yet." He didn't know what else to say in regards to her healing practice, but he seemed interested, if only vaguely.
Messages In This Thread
Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - March 25, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:45 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 05, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 06, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 10, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 07:02 PM