Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fox was there with both physical and verbal reassurances and he couldn't decide which he found more soothing. But he instantly felt better, more relaxed. Peregrine coaxed his muscles to soften so he could enjoy his mate's ministrations. He told himself that the instant she finished, he would use his freshly limbered body to have his way with her. He would make her feel as good as she had made him feel.

Instead, he fell into a snoring heap, tongue lolling from his mouth since he couldn't breathe through his nose very well. Speaking of which, snot dribbled from his nostrils, forming a crust not unlike the salt around the mouth of a margarita glass. He hacked lightly a few times, though eventually he lay quite still, his body happy for the rest that would hasten healing.

Figured we could fade in preparation for that other thread soon..... ;)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 26, 2015, 12:25 PM