Stavanger Bay Gone with the wind
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki was constantly surprised at what a small world it truly was. Although the Teekon Wilds were expansive and held a number of wolf packs, there seemed to always be some sort of connection to be made. He thought briefly of his last visit to Stavanger Bay, when he and Wildfire had run into Dante from Donnelaith and found out that the former Alpha was now Wildfire's uncle by marriage.

"Yes, my name is Floki Lodbrok. My parents were the Alphas of the Bay," he replied with a gentle swish of his tail. Had his family not been so splintered and traumatized, he might have taken pride in his Viking roots -- as it were, he simply gave the information since this wolf seemed to be familiar with the pack, to an extent. The name Aesop did ring a bell, though Floki hadn't thought of the older wolf in quite some time. He had departed while he was still young.

"I do know Aesop, though I haven't seen him in a long time. He left us a while ago, and I'm not sure where he went. I'm sorry," he said, feeling a pang of sympathy and regret even though he hardly knew Alastor. As for what had happened to the pack, he explained, "We moved to a mountain south of here called Moonspear, along with the wolves from the Sunspire."
Messages In This Thread
Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 26, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 29, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 31, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - January 02, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 12:53 AM