Silverlight Terrace Then there's me, I'm seventeen
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thanks for the thread! Last for Dash.

Dash would have agreed that any signs of aggression, including threats, would have been uncalled for. But, he would have directed it at the other two wolves, not himself. He was outnumbered, of course, and their signs of aggression left him no choice but to call for back up. It was obvious, though, that the brown wolf hadn't liked Dash's move. Dash did not take the strike submissively. He growled, lunging back, his jaws snapping at the other's face, hoping he made contact. Dash wasn't going to back down when the other male had lunged at him first.

The black stranger made no move to attack, and so Dash did not step towards him, or even look at him, though he did keep him in his peripheral view in case that changed. He didn't see the expression he gave, not that he would have cared if he did.

Both strangers made their move to leave, Dash's tail raising more, along with his hackles, as the brown male suddenly got brave enough to express his own dominance. Dash, however, felt it was a mock display. If he had been confident at all, that would have come out before now. They were scared that back up was coming, and Dash knew it. He watched as they both left, not moving from his spot until he was satisfied they weren't coming back. Then, with a confident strut, he headed back home, feeling proud he had successfully gotten them to leave.
Messages In This Thread
Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Farstep - December 13, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Taggarik - December 13, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Dash - December 13, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Farstep - December 13, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Taggarik - December 14, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Dash - December 14, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Farstep - December 15, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Taggarik - December 15, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Dash - December 15, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Farstep - December 21, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Then there's me, I'm seventeen - by Taggarik - December 23, 2015, 08:38 AM