Redhawk Caldera Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin)
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Want to finish this thread up and have a new one? :D

Elwood nodded heartily; Somnia had hit the nail right on the head in her description of Finley. After her incident, however, he wasn't sure how eager she would be to venture into the wild again -- for now, she was content to stay within the boundaries of Redhawk Caldera, but just the same, he had the feeling that cabin fever would strike her at some point. Just as Somnia had said, Finley was an adventurer by nature; it was just what she did and what she was known for.

He gave a polite smile when his friend mentioned paying Finley a visit. The Beta female would certainly be surprised to see that Somnia had returned. There had been some tension between the two girls before Somnia left, but he hoped that Finley would have put it behind her by now. "Yeah, I'm sure she would love to see you," he replied with a wave of his tail. His ears then perked as she proposed spending some time with Eljay and even teaching him some games. He had nearly forgotten the elaborate game she had planned to show Fox and Peregrine that she would be a good caretaker for the firebirds. It seemed like that had happened so long ago.

"And I just know that Eljay is going to be a huge fan of you. That's a great idea," he said. His gaze strayed to the remains of the rabbit carcass at Somnia's feet. "We can go find a place for you to rest once you're all finished," he offered. Although he wanted to keep catching up with his old friend, he could also see how worn out she was from her travels.
Messages In This Thread
Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - November 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 02, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 02, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 15, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 16, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 28, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 02, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - January 02, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 05, 2016, 08:19 PM