Blacktail Deer Plateau Doompy poomp
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow herself didn't understand her father's logic completely. The only semblance of sense she could gather from it was that some had more than others, and itwas because it was what they needed, but not wanted. That was still confusing and it caused quite a connundrum if thought to hard about. So she just chose to not think to hard about it.

Blue Willow nodded her head, "I'll be sure to do that, though I don't know when I will see her, with her having the pups right now. and when she is in her top shape she is always patrolling borders and we often miss each other.

Blue Willow sighed sadly she had known this question would come eventually from someone. Truth be told she hadn't had a chance to look at the body so she really had no clue what had gone wrong. It could have been a number of things there could have been too many pups some still being in her belly, it could have been her internal injuries, the pups could have just been too big Kisu was a bit larger than Pied. She tilted her head and spoke quietly "I truly can't answer that question, because I didn't get to look her over afterwards which is fine, those who have passed should have their rest. It could have been any number of things truly. For starters there could have been more pups than just these 2 and one got stuck. These pups could have just been too large for her even though they seem so small, Pied herself was not overly large. It could have been as well her internal injuries that she had sustained from the beast from the water. Or it could have just been that she couldn't carry pups. Any number of those things could be the culprit. I wish I had stayed nearer her, I knew there were risks, but did not wish to impose, I should have anyway. Blue Willow closed her eyes for a moment as she thought of the once bright and lively female. yes she should have stayed close, she may have been able to save her.
Messages In This Thread
Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 09:49 PM