Blacktail Deer Plateau Doompy poomp
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not tell the swarthy male, but she had seen cases where the pups that were stuck lived and their mother did not, she did not want to cause him anymore heartache as she noticed the pain flit across his face fleetingly.

Blue Willow nodded her head in agreement. "yes she did want to be a mother, she told me above all else i was to take care of her pups and make sure they lived even if she did not. Her and I spoke about the risk she was taking due to her internal injuries, but you are right she would not wish for us to dwell and all she wanted was to be a mother. Blue Willow smiled as she thought of the smaller pups that were hidden in the den at the present moment.

Blue Willow chuckled though it was not full of mirth, his last comment so uncouth yet suited the moment wonderfully. " No I did not know that she was your niece I knew that Hawkeye was her adopted sister though. I learned a while ago, that even if I did not believe that there was an afterlife or that another could see or hear something, they truly believed it and that was all that mattered. If you want to believe that there is an afterlife then by all means do so. I myself also think that those we love never really leave us, they live on in us and perhaps they are watching over us, there has been moments in my life that i believe i truly survived from divine intervention though what or who it was I do not know. And it does not sound Cheesy Perry it sound sweet.

Blue Willow stepped forward and picked up Osprey Jr gently by her scruff and gently placed her beside her sister, giving her an extra nuzzle as she lay her down. "Sweet dreams little one. She whispered.
Messages In This Thread
Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 09:49 PM