Swiftcurrent Creek Words from not so far off
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie’s posture dropped; he was defeated. The way to get to this wolf was through his loyalty to others not himself, and this wolf found his weakness quickly and used it mercilessly in Ferdie’s mind.

So he would give Lecter the details of his physical wound, the other pain he suffered he doubted Lecter could do anything for. Staring at the ground he spoke like a sullen pup ”I have never had another take care of me, I assume this will be like all the other wounds I have endured in the past.... I was by a river and in my attempt to horse-play I jumped behind a bush... I landed chest first on a large rock and was stunned for a while, my lungs didn’t want to take in any air at first”

Ferdie lifted his head ”Lecter...” Ferdie began coughing as he thought about the queen whom once wholly held his loyal heart, He wanted to speak up up about his crushing depression, but he had no idea where to brooch it, and the one he had opened up to crushed him in turn, he cleared his throat softly and decided to cover his tail with a completely irrelevant question. Ferdie didn’t care about the answer to this question, it mattered very little actually, he just had to hide his mistake of saying Lecter’s name without thought for what he had begun to inquire upon ”How can anything other then time help me heal?” He truly didn’t know the answer to that question since no wolf had ever taken the time to help him out not even when he had been an alpha upon Cascade Mountains.
Messages In This Thread
Words from not so far off - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 09, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 09, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 10, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Lecter - April 10, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 10, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 12, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Lecter - April 13, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Words from not so far off - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 14, 2014, 07:01 PM