Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I apologize in advance for the insults he is roaring in his head.

Jace felt his jaw stiffen and his eyes lowered as he breathed slightly through his nose. What was the woman thinking putting him with the filthy little beast before him. The smug little bastard with his ice cold eyes, ugh how Jace wanted to knock his blinking block off. He instead closed his eyes and breathed deeply calming himself before he ripped the other's face off.

Jace felt a smug smile tug at the corners of his mouth as the other had a very inherently bad reaction to the news, much worse than his own. He had managed to control himself better than the younger male in front of him. Blinking one last time he dipped his head at Jinx and spoke quietly "Very well ma'm I will do as you request.

It took all his will power not to snarl at the puppy in front of him as he was a puppy, younger than Jace himself and truly acted thus. I'm coming. He grumbled but he followed.
Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM