Redhawk Caldera A-nos-MIA
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Thank you for rescuing this. I'm super sick, so this post may suck. <3

He was down an eye and a nose, though his ears still worked perfectly well, thank goodness. When he heard footfalls, he swung in that direction, hoping it was Raven. Instead, it was his trusty Beta, Elwood. Peregrine stared at him for a few beats, trying to steady himself. He was definitely panicking a bit but didn't want to appear completely spastic in front of his longtime friend.

"It's my nose. It's broken or something. I can't smell shit," he explained. "It's been going in and out for a few days but it's officially down for the count now." Was it the recent cold? Or was it related to his vision loss? He had no idea. "I was hoping Raven could help but I can't find her," he added. His homebody of a daughter going missing was almost as strange as his nose stopping working.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," the Alpha began muttering under his breath, shooting glances at Elwood even as he began to pace. "I already lost one eye, now my nose is dead too? What the fuck am I going to do, El?" Without a sense of smell, he couldn't hunt. If he couldn't hunt, he couldn't provide for his pack and family—including the unborn pups currently growing in Fox's womb. If he couldn't provide for his own, how could he rule a pack?

The bleakness threatened to overwhelm him, though Peregrine focused on the second issue at hand, which could possibly help resolve the first. "Can you help me track down Rave?" he queried, freezing, jaw clenched as he gazed at his pewter comrade.
Messages In This Thread
A-nos-MIA - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Elwood - January 09, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 09, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Elwood - January 11, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 11, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Elwood - January 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 12, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Elwood - January 15, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 15, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Elwood - January 20, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: A-nos-MIA - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 26, 2016, 12:10 PM