Sleeping Dragon of all the things i left behind, i miss my heart the most
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
“Don’t apologize,” Thuringwethil assures her. She’s able to stand here tonight at ease with her decision, that the fall of Seageda did not weigh her down, but the blood shed resulted from it clung to her. The corruption through her hierarchy had eaten away at her, removing everyone from their seat and leaving entirely. That wolves she thought she lived for, trained in battle with, no longer belonged to her and nor she them. The few that understood got away easily, found their own new beginnings, but the rest did not end and they fell entirely.  “I emptied the ranks of my leaders and left. It had to be done.”

Gyda’s words were kind, though, as she moved on to the things she found here. The death of her father and the new reality she would have to face. Thuringwethil frowns and leans in for another embrace, knowing well enough Gyda does not need her support but it is there for the taking. “I’m sorry,” she murmurs quietly, nudging the woman’s nose before she settles back a step. A familiar face isn’t the end of the world and she’s sure she wouldn’t have ended up here otherwise, so she feels the desire to protect.

“Make your own home,” she pauses, giving only a moment for it to settle, “with me.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread