A place to call home (border acceptance)
7 Posts
Ooc — Mowanza
Mowanza's ears pricked up when she heard an answering howl and looked up. Through the trees, she saw a white wolf stood in the clearing just ahead. As she got to her feet, she heard him bark as if summoning her. "Woops he mustn't be able to see me." Mowanza thought as she hurried foward. As she did so, she noticed that the white wolf had now been joined by a black wolf. From the demeanours of the wolves, Mowanza could tell that the black wolf was an Alpha and the white wolf was a protector of the border. She instantly placed herself in a submissive position and crept forward into the clearing.

Keeping herself as low to the ground as possible, Mowanza spoke. "Greetings, I come in peace. My name is Mowanza and I am looking for a safe haven to call home." She waited for the other wolves to respond.
Messages In This Thread
A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 06, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 11, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 28, 2014, 05:08 AM