Frostfire Ridge she wears the smell of blood and death like perfume
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The snow the dark woman disturbed fell from the ledge, crashing below, to reveal stone covered in a sheet of ice. What little light breaking through above her shows her the next safe spot several feet away as long as she could get there without falling over completely to the ground below. She considers calling for Gyda but she’s unsure if she’s anywhere nearby and unwelcome help isn’t a path she wants to take just yet. A voice catches her attention, however, and she searches a few seconds before glancing up the incline. 

“Took a wrong turn,” Thuringwethil admits, half a smile on her dark features but they blend into the shadow. She’d already met one wolf in her work that had no home but she hadn’t gotten a lot of information, not having much more than she had already. “Give me a hand? I can’t tell where the ice ends.” Thuringwethil looks over her ledge once she’s broken the contact between herself and the stranger. She doesn’t even know if she can see it, either, it might just leave her to take a leap of faith and hope for the best. 
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: she wears the smell of blood and death like perfume - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 01:08 PM