Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No need to apologize!

The wind changes directions and Thuringwethil, mid drink, lifts her head. She does not search long to find whom it belongs to, instantly laying eyes on a salt and peppery coated wolf, dominant in posture, and she narrows her eyes. His form is large and despite how thin he looked, he showed promise. Promise he might lose if he continue as he does but Thuringwethil doesn’t make an effort to force it. He had no idea for her plans, no idea what he’s so close to, and a grin forms on her muzzle as she licks away the cold water.

Thuringwethil turns to face him, her tail curved into a tight half circle above her spine. She even gives it a little shake of friendliness but it stills once it runs its course. 

“Well?” 

Her brow raises high and she looks past the male. She’d run into few wolves until getting to this point but it had been one after another and even if she has little to show for it, she has plenty to return to Gyda with. She will be pleased. Her smile softens at the thought but she’s quickly reminded, redirecting her focus back to the greyscale man. 
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM