Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf doesn’t respond right away and instead takes several steps forward. Without flinching, Thuringwethil stares as he comes up to her face. His height isn’t too far from hers and where he seemed thin from life without a pack, she still flourished from her whence she led her wolves. A few weeks had been taken off her body but weakness hadn’t settled in to her bones for the winter.

Being on her own had taken some getting used to, that she did not have a guard at her side, but her wolves would not have acted in such a way. At least not in the beginning, until her hold had weakened to the corruption, later ending the remaining Seageda wolves still faithful. Four extra marks to add to her shoulder.

He bites at her muzzle and just misses, Thuringwethil steeling her form, resisting the urge to lunge. Months of brutal training since she’d been old enough to tumble out of the den, the sight of war early in her life, and the loss over her reign hardening her and hot-headed dominance, fit for fools, does not faze her.

When he lunges for her muzzle again, she uses their height difference to her advantage and dips, rushing for his exposed throat. 
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM