Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male pushes forward after her, stretching out his head as he propels forward. She has a better view of his neck, having dipped down and under, launching for the sensitive flesh they would hold his life. Thuringwethil hadn’t felt the need to end until she felt his fur contact with her own, and adding force to her stiff legs to keep her standing upright. Saliva collects on her teeth as her tongue touches fur and she snaps her jaws shut.

Going for his most sensitive area leaves his attack free, letting his jaws catch on her scruff and pierce her flesh. She growls but only clenches her jaw around whatever flesh she can feel but his force pulls her. She clings to the ground, pushing herself more into the fur as he works to force her down. Should her fall break, her jaws will only clench tighter, bringing the male down with her.

I kept her attack going to completion since you didn't accept or deny it in your reply and it's not likely she'd stop from going for it.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 11, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM