Redhawk Caldera slow like molasses in january
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I think you got some of our kids mixed up. My mom does it all the time. ;)

It had been a week now and still Peregrine couldn't smell anything, not even a whiff of Fox's most rancid farts. While he maintained a smile for his mate, he was barely functioning beneath the surface. He hadn't told her yet, in the hopes that his sense of smell would return as inexplicably as it had disappeared. But as the days passed and he found himself unable to hunt or maintain his other responsibilities—not to mention the early signs of Fox's successful pregnancy—Peregrine knew he must face the facts.

Unaware that the Alpha female was busily tracking someone else, Peregrine went searching for her. It took a lot longer than it should have, considering his nose was useless, but he eventually spotted a flash of red. He barked to get her attention, then began moving toward her. His heart began racing in his chest. It felt like the world was about to come crashing down around his ears. He just hoped that she would still love him, after he revealed how broken he was.

"Hey, babe," he said when he came within earshot, flashing her a quick smile that quickly fell. "I have to talk to you," he began, moving to nuzzle at her ear. He inhaled instinctively and found he desperately missed her scent. His voice began to shake slightly as he added, "It's something pretty serious."
Messages In This Thread
slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 10, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 11, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:39 PM