Sheepeater Cliff Put down your sword and crown
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Can he talk? What's he doing now? Anwyl wondered as Tryphon reached forwards to sniff him. The boy backed up a little, but let the older male sniff him all the same. Then Tryphon began looking around, seeming to search for something. A puzzled Anwyl cocked his head a little and giving a confused glance. If you're looking for someone else, I'm alone. N-no need to worry about me. I promise I'll l-leave if you want me to. The young boy squeaked, keeping down. Oh lord, what did I get myself in to? He thought, beginning to worry about what this other wolf wanted.

What if Tryphon wasn't surveying the surroundings to be careful, maybe he was searching for a companion, preparing to just Anwyl. It wasn't often that the little optimist got paranoid, but situations like this always put him on edge. He decided maybe he'd try something new, and maybe get something out of the grey male. He leaned forwards, sniffing at Tryphon's flank, taking in his scent. He smelled like a lone wolf, but another scent mingled in his fur. A female, maybe a mate? That might explain why Tryphon looked so worried. Anwyl stepped back again, giving Tryphon his space. Then he wagged his tail playfully. If Tryphon wouldn't respond to words, maybe he'd respond to play.
Messages In This Thread
Put down your sword and crown - by Larus - January 07, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Anwyl - January 08, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Larus - January 09, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Anwyl - January 10, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Larus - January 10, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Anwyl - January 12, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Larus - January 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Put down your sword and crown - by Larus - January 27, 2016, 04:16 PM