Phoenix Maplewood Focus on the Promise
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
In case you didn't know [ooc] [/*ooc] (without the star) with the message between the boxes to have the ooc message appear like this. If you want Spring to have a very difficult time teaching, Teaching Esaro is a good choice. It will take a lot of work to make just a little progress :P

If there was one thing Esaro never thought of, it was having someone teach him. "I'm not really worth the effort.." He said with honesty. In truth it could likely be the case. Esaro was definitely not a fast learner and without a doubt could easily frustrate anyone who tried to teach him. He doesn't mind someone trying to teach him but he'd prefer to not trouble them.

But then there is also the idea of ranking up. That was something that did interest him. His father believed that Esaro could be Alpha one day. The one thing he was already determined to do was fulfill wishes that would make someone happy. To be alpha would surely make his father proud but as things currently stand he really doesn't come close to what is needed to become one.

Esaro turned around, he had conflicting feelings on the idea of being taught but it's just because he didn't want to waste her time. "Your time could be more useful doing other things than to be with me. I mean like now, isn't there something you should do? I still need to introduce myself to the others." He enjoyed the company of others a lot but he also didn't want to waste time when there are other more important things to do.

In the end, Esaro would be happy to improve his very little skills. But it felt like something that would take a lot of time.
Messages In This Thread
Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 09, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 09, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 10, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 10, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 10, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 10, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 10, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 11, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 11, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 12, 2016, 05:09 AM