Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine lay grumpily in the den's entrance, staring off into space while the four pups slept in a pile behind him. They had been very lively earlier this morning and he'd been in a great mood while he played with them. Now, all four slept soundly with bellies full of milk. His mate had taken the chance to get out of the den for a few minutes to stretch her legs. And now he lay here broodingly, thinking sour thoughts about his brother.

Meanwhile, his other brother approached. As Peregrine lifted his head to receive Atticus, he mused over the bittersweet turn of events. Now that Crete had left, the bad blood between himself and Atticus seemed unimportant. It was water under the bridge now. At least Atticus hadn't left, despite all of his anger and misgivings. At least he hadn't left without a word.

"Hey, Uncle Atti," the young father said as he rose, stretched and wagged his tail. "What're you doing?" he asked with true confusion when his sibling hung back tentatively. "Get over here and say hello to your nieces and nephew, pencildick." A lazy grin wound over his face and he stepped aside, openly inviting his brother to step into the den to visit with the pups.

When Atticus came nearer, Peregrine's eyes flashed briefly but darkly. "I don't know if you know yet but Crete's gone. Did he say anything to you?" he wondered, his words soft but edged with bitterness.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 12, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM