A place to call home (border acceptance)
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
The sudden appearance of the stranger startled Pump and she jumped, when the gray wolf got up from her place and rushed forward. Wolf-dog's ears drew back and she let out a low growl of discontentment. She didn't like to be surprised, while off guard, and this wolf had managed to do so. A skill handy in other circumstances, but not now.

She relaxed a little, when Bjorn came near her, but still eyed the submissive wolf distrustfully. For a moment she thought that they could take this fellow down with ease, but then again - there was no purpose in doing that. They wouldn't gain anything. Therefore she decided to near the wolf and invited Bjorn to do the same. She leaned over her to sniff her muzzle, head between her ears and scruff.

Satisfied with what she had found out, she stood back, cast a brief glance at the warden, in case he had anything to say, and then said: "What good are you to my pack?" In other words - prove that you are worthy to join my ranks.
Messages In This Thread
A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 06, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 28, 2014, 05:08 AM