Redhawk Caldera Remember me?
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I went ahead and added Aduin to the ranks. Welcome! :) Mar, do you want add Sebastian now or keep him as a lone wolf for the time being?

As Sebastian explained his situation, Elwood became aware of a presence behind him and turned to see Eljay lingering a few feet from the edge of the territory. The Beta was surprised to see his son there, but his tail waved with encouragement. It was a big step for Eljay to venture this far out. He then turned back towards Sebastian and Aduin, his ears pressed toward them attentively.

He should have guessed that Sebastian's "unfinished business" had to do with his father. The stub-tailed wolf hadn't caused too much trouble for Redhawk Caldera previously, but he could understand why Sebastian was worried. Although he frowned, he realized that this was something Sebastian needed to do in order to move on with his life.

"I get it, and I trust you. I know you'll come back as soon as you're able, and when you do, there will be a spot in the ranks waiting for you," he said. Because Sebastian had left on good terms and had explained his intentions to his leaders before departing, he felt confident that Fox and Peregrine would agree with his decision. And besides, they were in need of able-bodied wolves to provide for the pack, especially with the next batch of firebirds arriving sooner or later.

He then turned to Aduin. "So, you are a hunter? I'm going to accept you to the pack because Sebastian has vouched for you, but it's important that you live up to the expectations. You also will need to introduce yourself to our Alpha pair, Fox and Peregrine," he said.
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Nevouku - January 11, 2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Elwood - January 11, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Nevouku - January 11, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Elwood - January 11, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Eljay - January 12, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 12, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Nevouku - January 12, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Elwood - January 15, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 15, 2016, 02:22 PM