Sleeping Dragon i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf speaks up and Thuringwethil tries to keep her calm. Sleeping Dragon is nothing more than a mewling infant and her partner is not around to help. Lucani and Snacha are only capable of so much and Eli's use doesn't present much more than a hazard to her so she brushes him off. The suggestions offered cause her head to turn slightly in consideration, absorbing what she's discovered now. She doesn't need the wolf's skills in border patrol and his former days of an alpha shine through to something problematic. In the genesis of her new home, she can't afford conflict or butting heads with someone that thinks they know better than she.

"We are a new pack," she begins, hoping it's enough to explain the lack of scent in the immediate area. It doesn't make up for the wetness around the geyser. She'll just move her borders a little further ahead to something more tangible for her scent to be detected. "Your life is necessary," she tells him. The others had given theirs. Eli had been willing to let her end his life the other day and it had been the only reason he'd stayed and he barely got more than the scraps of the pack. "I will give you refuge under conditions. You'll need to earn your place. You can stay on the borders, for now, until my companion returns from her trip," she pauses and takes a breath, focusing on his smokey features. "There's a wolf named Eli with the same conditions. Find him and keep the borders secure."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed - by Antumbra - January 15, 2016, 01:35 PM