Blackfeather Woods Teach me your ways
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Pietro is more than free to roam and explore! He isn't tied to the den at all. He is three months old now so feel free to have him explore/discover things! Burke is from Alaska so I feel like Pietro would have a thick winter coat like him! :D

Burke looked up at the barking howl from his son. He wondered why the pup was calling him but seeing that he had some free time Burke was more than willing to go to him. In fact, now he thought of it, it had been awhile since he and Pietro had been patrolling the borders together. He came to the clearing which the young male didn't seem to be leaving much. Burke wondered if that was good or bad. Kendra was more out of the clearing it seemed but he never really smelled her scent on the grounds. Burke realized that his children were quite peculiar. For now he wouldn't comment on it. He was glad to spend time with his son. 

"Pietro," he greeted with a soft hum and licked over the top of his head. Burke was surprisingly affectionate towards his two children. The father wondered what Pietro wanted, maybe he just wanted to hang out and play. Burke looked around for Kendra, she had been here but she was probably out exploring. He was going to limit his children, he felt like after their adventure in the swamps and with the warning about Weeping meadow it was fine for them to explore their territory, get some social skills from pack members.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 15, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 16, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 19, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 19, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 25, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 27, 2016, 09:55 PM