Lost Creek Hollow i am pulsing the blood in your veins.
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Despite the traumatic events that unrolled before the new babe, he would remember none of them. What was once a warm, cozy world turned cold as he was evicted -- the den air stinging him in the rapid decrease in temperature. His voice announced his upset -- the tiniest of squeaks and grunts, but soon the loving touch of his mother would sweep in to comfort him.

Her tongue was soothing -- his tiny body cleaned, and he was pushed toward the warmth of her belly where he nestled against the warm bodies of his siblings. Quieting instantly -- Pippin had not yet learned entitlement or anger. His only focus was that his little mouth could wrap upon a teat, and the warm milk he was supplied with was all he required.

Tiny front paws kneaded at her belly like a cat - and when he tired (within minutes), the smallest boy pushed his face as far as possible in to the warmth of his mother's fur, and found himself asleep once more.
Messages In This Thread
i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 15, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Pippin - January 17, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 19, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 21, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 22, 2016, 01:48 AM