Porcupine Ridge I found myself in the fire burned hills
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
One of the newest members of Porcupine Ridge, a medium sized darker fae by the name of Jhala, had taken the liberty to seek out the packs gamma. She knew not his name, but she knew that Capri had called him loyal, and loyalty she liked. The Alphess also informed her of his skill set, and how he was attempting to master the trade of a guardian. The girl felt obligated to make nice with him for two reasons: 1. she too was attempting to be a guardian (and another trade in the same skill set i can't remember which one), and 2. she was intrigued. The dark wolfess was young and naive, and curious beyond a logical extent. If something was interesting to her, she needed to find it and explore it; it was one of the reasons that she believed she would be such a good guardian.

The male was handsome, in her eyes, but didn't speak. He was a higher rank, but said nothing to earn it. What was so special about him? She wished to find out. He seemed kind enough at the border, but that was all she was able to tell about him. So now was the time to find out what he was all about. 

She found him sitting on some cliffs, overlooking a herd of sheep as they leapt from cliff to cliff. His ears were perked in a curious manner, and perhaps she was a bit impressed too. But she was here to see him. Jhala let out a low bark, head and tail lowering. Her ears dropped a bit and she averted her gaze, but her tail wagged in a friendly manner beside him. "Hiya!" she let out, although it was kind of stupid considering he didn't talk.
Messages In This Thread
I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 17, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 17, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 17, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 17, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 17, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 17, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 17, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 17, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 17, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 17, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 18, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 18, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - January 22, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Jhala - January 24, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: I found myself in the fire burned hills - by Farstep - February 07, 2016, 11:33 PM