Whitebark Stream every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf finally notices her but not before she spies the tracks he’d been following on the other side. Dark eyes follow the path until she can’t see where they go anymore. It takes a moment to bring her attention back despite the other talking to her but her tail waves just slightly to show she’s paying attention. Looking back over the stream, she glances up a little ways as if she is searching for a place he could cross but she ultimately shakes her head with a grim expression.

“No,” she tells him eventually and shrugs her shoulders.  “You’ll get soaked either way, I think,” The spot even she’d crossed over looks risky but she had a little help. 

Thuringwethil moves downward to meet the wolf though she doesn’t attempt to cross the stream. It doesn’t end any time soon and it’s already broken apart and led elsewhere.  “If it makes you feel any better,” she begins, “I watched a cougar shred apart a deer and the herd disappeared after that.” She glances back to him with a frown to see whether or not he takes her word.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this - by Antumbra - January 18, 2016, 07:52 PM