Redhawk Caldera slow like molasses in january
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Only in the wake of her absolute silence did Peregrine realize he had expected her to protest, reassure, give him the benefit of the doubt even if it went against her personal standards. Because she loved him. Because he was the exception to her rules. But Fox said nothing and he felt like he was being slowly hollowed out by a knife. He swallowed thickly, his throat and chest feeling tight and achy.

"I'll step down, effective immediately," he decided out loud, knowing it was for the best, even if Fox disagreed (although that didn't seem to be the case). "And I know you once said you would step down with me when the time came but I really encourage you to stay put, especially because of them," Peregrine added hastily, glancing in the general direction of his mate's abdomen. She wasn't showing yet but she would be soon.

At length, he dragged his eyes back to hers. Her silence was ominous, though he didn't yet know just how bad things were, for Fox still hadn't spoken. "Say something," Peregrine begged quietly. "Tell me what you're thinking."
Messages In This Thread
slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 10, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 11, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:39 PM