Redhawk Caldera slow like molasses in january
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She was trembling. "Oh," he murmured, drawing closer to her, wrapping himself around her just in time to catch Fox as she fell. He encircled her with his forelegs, gently lowering her to the ground. His heart fluttered in his chest as he looked at her face, feeling horrible for not only putting her through this but also for whatever effects it might have on their unborn children.

He considered calling someone, yet there was no medic in the pack. Raven was gone. Instead, Peregrine just sank down beside her, holding her closely, pressing his face against her boneless neck to stifle a sob. He wished this wasn't happening to him, to her, to them. The timing really couldn't have been worse. He felt cursed.

"I'm sorry," he moaned against Fox's rusty fur. He then found himself babbling, hoping the sound of his voice would rouse her. "I may not be able to hunt or be an Alpha anymore... but I'll do whatever it takes to make myself a useful pack member... I'll still get food, somehow... I'll still patrol the borders... I'll pick up the Caretaker role again... I'll be the best stay-at-home dad ever... please... I love you... Fox... please..."

This post is g r o s s, rofl.
Messages In This Thread
slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 10, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 11, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: slow like molasses in january - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2016, 11:39 PM