Lost Creek Hollow cabela's camouflage cup
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i'm far too girly for a lot of people XD my idea of wearing nature (which i agree with so much omg <3) is flowers and cutie things lol

also mmm i see homeboy's getting a little touchy ;p

His touch was foreign, and much like new personality he held; she wasn't sure she liked it. He murmured his response, but he didn't back away. Instead his muzzle trailed to her neck, preening gentle at the long black furs that covered it. She didn't know what to do. The feeling was nice, the sensation familiar to the ones she had in the all male pack where she'd been held; but the sensation was too familiar. 

As far as she was concerned there had never been anything between her and the pale brute that stood so close to her. She hadn't invited it and she certainly did not expect it, but she would of course admit she had found Luke attractive, and was flattered he'd made such intimate gestures. 

Perhaps she'd misinterpreted his actions, she was after all unaware of a lovers touch, and she figured that perhaps he had just missed her. The girl was unsure, and just went with the more innocent of the two, hoping for some relief from this strange tension. 

She nose his cheek in return, something that pushed him away gently, nothing too forceful. She didn't know what was going on (being so oblivious to the world) and didn't wish to anger him, the memories of his lashing out dancing in her mind. "That's good..." she replied slowly, smiling cautiously.
Messages In This Thread
cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 19, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 19, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 20, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 20, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 20, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 21, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 23, 2016, 06:54 PM