Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Jinx will be acting like Silvertip Mountain is hers. This is an awesome opportunity for pending Outriders to learn about a new pack forming and bring news back to your Alphas. :D

She had returned to Swiftcurrent Creek for a few days, but a build up of negative energy regarding both the Northstar Vale bitch and Njal's defence of her compelled her to leave abruptly once more. She could not face the Gamma without spewing aggressive words, and in paranoia she thought it possible that Fox would side with the Gamma and defend this Xi'nuata, as well. Before leaving, she had given word to the collective pack of the maple woman's intent to hunt as she pleased wherever she pleased, and had suggested they remove her from the vicinity should they spot her.

But the Warrior had not remained to be part of the party that kept an eye out for her enemy. Her paws had taken her beyond the borders once more, and her hidden purpose found her on Silvertip's angular sides. She stalked them now not with the curiosity of a wolf scouting out a new place, but with the possessive air of a homeowner. Where before she had left her scent in only one or two places, Jinx strode now in a very typical border drawing fashion, squatting every half mile or so to spray urine on stones, mosses, and trees alike.

She was no longer secretive about her motive. She was making it clear this was hers. Soon, very soon, she would summon the wolves who had pledged themselves to her and escape the suffocating atmosphere of the Vale's arrogance and the Creek's apathy both.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM