Blackfeather Woods In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Fixed! (I hope)
 Hecate wanted to bite back at his insults. She had not yet gotten fully used to being a lone wolf, one of the lowest wolves. She kept her face calm, showing that the insults did not bother her. She rechecked her pose, letting her tail slowly go to the ground. 
 She had a couple tricks up her sleeve, and she began. "I might not bring any physical object to prove my worth, but I have the knowledge of a whole pack of wolves, Burke." That might've gotten him off guard. Though, obviously she didn't have the ability to read minds, but she had heard some animals talk about this 'violent pack and their more violent leader, Burke'. So she had put two and two together, and this must've been Burke. 
 She continued talking, "I am good at deceiving and gaining trust. To your Brotherhood, I bring my knowledge and loyalty. And if this may not be enough, tell me how I must prove myself."
 She felt slight guilt, but she didn't know why. Maybe it was because she had left the place of her pack. Maybe it was because she felt as if she had forgotten about her past pack mates. Maybe it wasn't the feeling of guilt at all. 
 "Ελπίζω να αποδειχθεί μια καλή άλφα.", she whispered to herself silently.

Messages In This Thread
In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 20, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 20, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 20, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 20, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 20, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 21, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 22, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 22, 2016, 05:27 AM