Blacktail Deer Plateau Will of the dragon
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me~ Leaving this open in case you wanted to toss in another, but you can go ahead and archive if you're all good. c:
edit; archived bc i'm dumb and forgot my last ooc message lmao

The sole condition she'd voiced had been agreed to, officially making the male apart of her tribe-to-be. His acceptance seemed to make things all the more real—it was really happening, she was actually off to establish her own tribe. She felt a great deal of joy within, though the smile upon her face remained the same. It did not shift even a millimeter to reveal her newfound happiness, for she'd wished not to come off as childish. Quietly, she drew closer to him, touching her muzzle to his shoulder as a way of giving a more formal acceptance. Right after, she'd returned to her previous spot and allowed her tail to sway gently for a moment or so. "I look forward to sharing a home with you," she announced. It would be a wonderful thing, she was sure. They were strangers still, but over time she was certain they would be able to learn more of one another. That, in itself, was something to look forward to.

Asterr's gaze trailed off towards the range, and it was there that it'd lingered for a fleeting second before she'd glanced back to the northerner. "I will be heading off now," she informed him, knowing there was plenty of work to be done. "The moment I find a place of interest, I will call for you so that you may grow acquainted with the land." Once finished, her body had remained still so that she might not miss anything more he may want to say. Assuming there was nothing else, she departed from the plateau with a short farewell. From there she'd headed towards the mountains, where her quest for a place of settlement would truly begin.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 28, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 28, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 29, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 30, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 30, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 31, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 31, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - January 01, 2016, 07:00 AM